The power of backlinks
How the power of backlinks works?
Backlinks are links from to your website posted on OTHER people’s website.
Think of backlinks from another websites pointing to yours as a meaningful vote of confidence! I like to think about social clout from another website. Because of other websites and users are talking about and sharing your specific brand/website domain.
Google search takes backlinks into account as part of its algorithm. The more quality backlinks you have, The better chance of improving your SEO.
So how do i get Backlinks, how to get other people to share my links.
Obviously number one is sharing thru social media marketing, no matter the post, if its a photos, a funny memes, i am include my domain name on the descriptions.
So here’s a great list of some places to get backlinks.
- Submit to Audio sharing sites – Create a little music on your computer and upload it on to your profile on sites like Sutros.com or Soundcloud and then claim your live DOFOLLOW link.
- So a DOFOLLOW link is a basically a website acknowledging your link. So search engine can find your link on the website, Therefore creating a backlink.
- Donate to charity – A lot of charity displaying contributor and their link of choice for donating. Find chariteis that you like by searching “controbutor’s page” or “sponsors page”.
- Not many of big one will, but just do a simple google search for contributors page, sponsors page, or donate to charity. If you see their sponsor page that other people have links for their contributions, thats will worth $10 investment to have that a big of a backlinks.
- Blogger reviews – If you have a product or a service, Give it away in this products review and backlink. Find a blogger in your niche and contract them about reviewing your product if you gift them or simply doing 1 post to their instagram, 1 post to Facebook, or 1 tweet in twitter (But ensure they will include backlinks to your domain).
- Testimonials – If you have a product you love or a service you love, write a testimonial for it and contact that company. Do you love using a mail-chimp or adroll? write a review for it, write a testimonial that your company or your website using it successfully, and tell them. Email them and send them a testimonial and include a link to your website you use their service for. and you gain a authority easy backlinks.
- Directories – A lot of people don’t like directories, but there are still directories companies are good. And get your business listed on the best directory sites Such as Business.com or manta.com, free directories include directory.r-tt.com, somuch.com directoryworld.net and allthewebsites.org etc..
- So just simply create a profile for your business in this directories and include link to your website and that will create a backlink.
- HARO – This backlinks source is short for “Help A Reported Out”. You can get a REAL reporter to write an article using your knowledge and they include backlink in exchange.
- So if you have a knowledge on a topic or inside scoop you can submit to this reporters.
- Copy Competitions – Which Competitors ranked #1 or #2 in google search engines right now and go search it.So COPY their domain and search where they have backlinks, You can use sites like majestic.com or ahrefs.com paste it in and it will show where this website have backlinks, just do that and copy then and submit your profile to those websites as well for yourself.
Doing backlinks is not easy on the beginning, but if you follow those tips above you will have and modify it yourself. it will be easy for you for the next project and you can easily build a authority website thru this.
So here is some other websites to post backlinks i won’t go the details of each websites but here is the list.
- and blogsthatfollow
But most of this website have DOFOLLOW links so create a profile and include a link to your website.
I hope you like this article and found something might helpful to you. If you like this article don’t forget to subscribe us for more article and tips.